Also, orange is the new blue
For the past month, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order players have had an unconventional and overpowered way of dealing with enemy rockets. Every since photo mode was introduced in mid-December, it could be used to blow up rockets while they were in the air. Just enter photo mode, move the camera toward the rockets, and they’d explode. Unintentional, hilarious, and alas, short-lived.
Today, Respawn has nerfed photo mode. In Jedi: Fallen Order‘s newest patch, the photo mode rocket exploit has been fixed. Unfortunate but it comes with a positive side effect: Using the camera to blow up rockets was triggering audio levels that were so extreme that they were breaking the game. This has also been fixed.
The other major part of this update concerns pre-order content. Now, everyone has access to all the pre-order content that wasn’t retailer-specific. That means everyone can now run around with an orange lightsaber. Orange like the sun. Cal-ifornia vibes.
Here are the full patch notes for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order‘s January 15 update:
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes: Orange lightsaber blade color, Mygeeto campaign lightsaber hilt, Umbaran campaign lightsaber hilt, Bee-D-1 skin, and gold squadron stinger mantis skin
Also on Destructoid:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
From our database:
READER COMMENTS LOADING BELOW…
LET’S KEEP THE COMMUNITY GREAT
You’re not expected to always agree, but do please keep cool and never make it personal. Report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community team. Also, on the right side of a comment you can flag nasty comments anonymously (we ban users dishing bad karma). For everything else, contact us!