Entertainment

WWE considering taking a break after WrestleMania 36? – Wrestling News

In the wake of the latest development in the state of Florida, fans could experience a break in new weekly episodes of WWE television.

We noted earlier on the site that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced Wednesday afternoon that he issued a “stay-at-home” order amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The order will take effect Thursday, April 2 at midnight and last 30 days. Thus, it would be difficult for WWE to continue holding TV tapings in Orlando, Florida at the Performance Center like they had been doing.

Following the news, WrestleVotes tweeted out a report that states rumors last week was that WWE would consider taking a break from airing new content on their weekly television shows after the post-WrestleMania 36 episode of Raw should a stay-at-home order be issued, which has been made official now.

“Rumors around the PC last week were that if the state of FL issued a Stay Home order, which happened today, WWE would reconsider taking a break post Mania. The RAW after is shot. I’ve been told if they are pausing for a while, some footage shot won’t be aired. TBD at this point.”

Rumors around the PC last week were that if the state of FL issued a Stay Home order, which happened today, WWE would reconsider taking a break post Mania. The RAW after is shot. I’ve been told if they are pausing for a while, some footage shot won’t be aired. TBD at this point.

— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) April 1, 2020

It should be noted that there’s been no word yet on WWE’s backup plans if they can’t film TV at the Performance Center.

Read More

Related Articles

Back to top button
>